From the author of the bestselling classics We're Just Like You, Only Prettier, and Bless Your Heart, Tramp, comes a collection of essays so funny, you'll shoot co'cola out of your nose. Topics include such gems as:
• Why Miss North Carolina is too nice to hate
• How Gwyneth Paltrow wants to improve your pathetic life
• Strapped for cash? Try cat whispering
• Sex every night for a year? How do you wrap that?
• Get yer Wassail on: It's carolin' time
• Airlines serving up one hot mess
• Action figure Jesus
• Why Clay Aiken ain't marrying your glandular daughter
• And much more!
You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Mornin' is sure to appeal to anyone who lives south of something.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Funny book, good reading.
I have read (or listened to) all of Celia Rivenbark's books. I love them all. I was a little apprehensive that she had decided to follow the trend of authors who narrate their own books (I think it has a fair amount of audio books) but she did a good job and I think her participation added something. For an audio book, it is reasonably priced.