When you don't believe in yourself, everything is more difficult. 100 Ways to Boost Your Self-Confidence will literally help you change your life by changing the way you feel about yourself. Not only will you have faith in who you really are, but the people you love and work with will believe in you as well.
100 Ways to Boost Your Self-Confidence will show you how to:
• Discover the essence of your personal power and belief in yourself.
• Create the life you want with practical "feel good" behaviors.
• Reduce your doubts, increase your self-worth and make your world a better place.
• Improve the quality of your relationships by changing the way you think about yourself and how others think about you.
• Become your best self by employing these easy-to-use techniques.
"100 Ways to Boost Your Self-Confidence is packed with practical wisdom that is easy to apply. Dr. Barton Goldsmith shows you how to believe in yourself and how to become the kind of person whom others are drawn to believe in."—Marci Shimoff, New York Times best-selling author of Happy for No Reason
Dr. Barton Goldsmith is a three-time award winning psychotherapist, a syndicated columnist and radio host, and a recognized keynote speaker. He has appeared on CNN, Good Morning America, Fox & Friends, CBS News, NBC News, and Beauty and The Geek. He has counseled thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies worldwide. His columns have run in nearly 500 publications over the past decade, and he hosts a weekly radio show on NPR/KCLU and expert for PsychologyToday.com. He is the author of Emotional Fitness at Work and lives in Southern California. More information is available at www.BartonGoldsmith.com.