What if a few new habits could double your productivity? Imagine if you had an extra hour each day to read, exercise, sleep, or to spend with your family.
New York Times bestselling author, Kevin Kruse, presents the remarkable findings of his study of ultra-productive people. Based on survey research and interviews with billionaires, Olympic athletes, straight-A students, and over 200 entrepreneurs—including Mark Cuban, Kevin Harrington, James Altucher, John Lee Dumas, Grant Cardone, and Lewis Howes—Kruse answers the question: what are the secrets to extreme productivity? You will learn:
• How to cure procrastination with “Time Travel”
• How to save 8 hours a week with “3 Questions”
• How to identify your real top priorities
• How to get to zero emails in your inbox every day
• How the simple E-3C system will 5x productivity
• How to reduce stress with the Richard Branson Tool
• How to leave work at 5:00 without feeling guilty
• How to run meetings like Apple, Google & Virgin
• How to conquer social media distractions
• BONUS: Discover Your Time Personality quiz
• BONUS: 100+ Time Management Quotes
Customer ReviewsSee All
15 helpful time management tips
I found all 15 secrets to be helpful and am glad I have the book on my phone so I can refer to it continually. They're not tips that I expect to implement all in a day. Rather I can work up to being able to do each one. This book will help the busy person organize their time well.
One disappointment I have is that only the first third of the book is the meat of what you pay for. The last ~200 pages are all quotes and excerpts from people that have done well and are deserving of being featured here. But I didn't find necessary taking the time to see what all of these people had to say, because the first third of the book summarizes them so well.
No Table of content
This book may be valuable but there is no table of content... No way to choose which chapter to read again etc.
Valuable Tips and Advice
I found valuable tips and advice that I could put to use immediately throughout the book. What I've learned and am putting into practice is changing my life. I say THANK YOU to the author and all of those who contributed. Well worth the cover price!