Pass the 2017 California Real Estate Salesperson Exam effortlessly on your 1st try with the Questions, Answers and Explanations to the exam. In this simple course not only will you learn to pass the state licensing exam, you will also learn:
- How to study for the CA exam quickly and effectively.
- Secrets to Passing the Real Estate Exam even if you do not know the answer to a question.
- How to tackle hard real estate MATH questions with ease and eliminate your fears.
- Tips and Tricks from Real Estate Professionals, professional exam writers and exam proctors.
It will also answer questions like:
- Do I need other course materials from companies like Allied Real Estate School? How about Anthony Real Estate School or Kaplan Real Estate School? Are they even good schools to attend?
- What kinds of questions are on the California Real Estate License Exam?
- Should I use the CA Real Estate License Exams for Dummies Book?
This Real Estate Study Guide contains over 530 real estate exam questions and answers with full explanations. It includes a real estate MATH ONLY portion, a real estate vocabulary exam as well as the California state exam questions and answers. You will receive questions and answers that are similar to those on the California Department of Real Estate Exam
You deserve the BEST real estate exam prep program there is to prepare you to pass, and it gets no better than this. The California Real Estate Salesperson Exam is one of the hardest state exam to pass in the United States. We have compiled this simple exam cram book that quickly and easily prepares you to take your state licensing exam and pass it on the 1st try. Our Real Estate Exam Review is designed to help you pass the real estate exam in the quickest, easiest and most efficient manner possible. Throw away your real estate course test books and class notes, this is all you need to pass!
Customer ReviewsSee All
Worked for me!
There are so many questions and it took me a long time to get through this review book. I began to get tired of seeing the same questions over and over again. But that is a good thing because it helped me grow confident with those questions.
In actuality, there were a lot of questions in the test that were not in the review "word-for-word"
My test was 150 questions and they did not have a single math question that required a calculator. Was it the same for others?
At any rate, I passed so this book was a good economical option for test review (rather than paying $$$ for a weekend crash course)