How can you feel better and eat right on your next trip? Avoid jet lag? Pack light? Get through airport security faster? What should you do if your flight is delayed or canceled? How can you travel safely? Get a good night’s sleep? And stay in shape on the road?
300 Healthy Travel Tips can give you the answers.
Bursting with advice and insights that will make you a smarter and healthier traveler, 300 Healthy Travel Tips will teach you how to:
• Eat right, sleep better, and feel great on the longest and busiest trip
• Fit in exercise anywhere you go
• Get the best price for your air travel and hotel
• Pack light and smart for any trip
• Breeze through airport security and Customs
• Stay a step ahead if your flight is canceled or delayed
• Manage your health, money, and more when traveling internationally
• Avoid getting ripped off
• Make travel with kids easier, safer, and less stressful
• Save time, money, and your sanity wherever your travels take you
300 Healthy Travel Tips includes:
• Links to more than 1,000 healthy outdoor destinations, guides, tours, and resorts; top ski, tennis, and golf resorts; hiking trails worldwide, national parks across the globe, and much more
• A directory of 400 essential travel websites with links and contacts
• The 240 best travel apps for iPhone and Android devices with download links
• The inside story on TSA PreCheck and Global Entry
• Carry-on luggage information for the world’s major airlines
• Tips on winning the ever-changing travel booking game
• How to survive almost any travel nightmare
Oh, and did we mention it’s fun? Beautifully designed and filled with insights, colorful images, exercise and packing video links, plus a good dose of offbeat humor, 300 Healthy Travel Tips will both enlighten and entertain.
Life is a journey and an adventure. Why not make your trek a healthy one? 300 Healthy Travel Tips can show you how to make your next trip healthy, productive, and stress-free.
Customer ReviewsSee All
I love this book!
This book was so fun to read. I even read parts I didn’t need. That’s one of the great things about this book, you can jump around and find what you need. The author has a dry sence of humor which also adds to the books charm. I learned things I didn’t know I needed to know.
He clearly did a lot of research because there is so much more than touristy stuff. It’s like Siri
in book form. If you ask a question I bet the author has and answer.
Great Read! Fun, informative & very helpful!
This is not your usual travel book. The writer uses cleaver wit to communicate important and helpful tips to make your travel more enjoyable and healthy! Very well organized-- so that if you don’t feel like reading the entire book, you can skip to the parts you need to know right away. Along with the tips, is a vast directory of the best travel apps and travel resources. I recomend this for any road warrior from casual vacationers to serious business travelers. It is a great read.