Do you desire a more meaningful study and prayer life?
Do you feel the need to reach out to others for Christ?
If so, you’ve come to the right place. This book contains 40 days of devotional studies designed to strengthen your relationship with Christ and enable you to lead others to Him.
Why 40 days? The Bible tells of several significant events that took this specific span of time:
· Rain fell for 40 days during the Flood.
· Moses was on Mount Sinai with God for 40 days.
· The Israelite spies took 40 days to explore the Promised Land.
· Jonah warned Nineveh for 40 days.
· Jesus spent 40 days in the wilderness after His baptism.
Jesus spent 40 days with the disciples after His resurrection.
God wants to do something significant in your life, too. Not only does He long to draw you into closer fellowship with Him—He also wants to minister to others through you. And as you spend 40 amazing days with God, He will prepare you for earth’s final crisis and Christ’s long-anticipated second coming.