Diarrhea and stomach cramps are bacterial or viral infections usually caused by food or low-quality water. However, frequent or constant problems can be a serious medical conditions that should be treated in a hospital. These medical problems require a balanced diet rich in fibers and good carbs, probiotics, balanced proteins, and healthy fats. In other words, your body needs to get rid off the toxins in your gut and the best way is always the natural way, through food.
Our gastrointestinal system is a complex ecosystem with established balance between host and intestinal microflora, consisting of an optional and obligatory anaerobes. Intestinal microflora has an important role in:
- creating a powerful immune system
- developing a normal intestinal morphology
- maintaining chronical immune-mediated inflammatory response
- maintaining the function of the intestinal mucosal defense against allergens
- helping to prevent the attachment of pathogenic microorganisms