Why are tens of thousands of U.S. and Canadian citizens moving to Costa Rica?
Best natural beauty in the worldFriendly, happy, and welcoming peopleGreat quality medical care that's surprisingly affordableGorgeous Atlantic and Pacific coastlines, as well as mountain livingCosta Rica is a safe, stable, peaceful countryIt's easy for foreigners to get visas, get a driver's license, open a business, and own real estate in Costa RicaOnly a few hours flight from any major U.S. city!
Get answers to every one of your important questions about moving to Costa Rica!
1. Where is the best place to live in Costa Rica?
2. What about visas and residency?
3. How much does it cost to live?
4. Do they have good medical care in Costa Rica?
5. Should I buy a house or rent an apartment?
6. What about good schools for the kids?
7. How can I get a job or make a living in Costa Rica?
8. Will I still have to pay taxes back home?
9. What if I don't know Spanish?
10. What are the biggest mistakes expats make?
...and many more questions about moving to Costa Rica - including those you haven't thought to ask yet!