This book is all about taking a second look at conventional wisdoms and thinking about how we can use them to become better leaders today. It is about using what we know (but seldom really understand) to dig deep to become the very best leader you can be. It is as much about adding value to others, as it is about adding value to yourself… it is about discovering the most powerful you – a leader who creates transformation by leading with intention.
You don’t know me, but I have something you need – something you should deeply desire, if you want to be the very best leader you can be. I have 52 tips that will change how you communicate, do business and interact with the world around you. These 52 tips were developed to help you:
1. Excel in your role as a leader
2. Provide a structure in which to expand your leadership potential
3. Explore new ways of thinking about your leadership style and work environment
4. Transform those around you with new approaches and thought processes
5. Invoke a thoughtful process when considering how you lead people