Small changes can make a big impact on creating a healthy, happy family.
In 52 Small Changes for the Family, bestselling author Brett Blumenthal teams up with family health practitioner Danielle Shea Tan to reveal how to build a foundation of health and happiness in the family. The idea is simple: Make one small change a week for 52 weeks and at the end of the year, you and your children will enjoy a happier, healthier lifestyle.
52 Small Changes for the Family will teach you and your family how to:
• Minimize clutter while organizing your space
• Foster a positive relationship with food
• Prioritize time in nature and take care of the environment
• Have meaningful conversations
• Use technology socially and safely
• Teach and practice financial responsibility
• Volunteer and give back to the community
• Promote curiosity and encourage a love of learning
• Build resilience, confidence, and cultivate emotional intelligence
Path to Change: Each change comes with an explanation as to why the change is important, as well as a “Path to Change,” which provides tips and recommenda¬tions to help you successfully implement the change.
Backed by research from leading experts and full of helpful charts and worksheets, 52 Small Changes for the Family provides a road map to a better life for the whole family.
Readers who love self-improvement books, such as Gretchen Rubin’s Happier at Home and The Happiness Project will love this book for its practical and actionable advice.