ENFP personality is highly perceptive and thoughtful; they like to be around other people and have a strong intuitive nature. In this book you will find seven short stories specially selected to please the tastes of the ENFP. These are stories by renowned authors that will surely bring reflections, insights and fun to people with this kind of personality.
This book contains:
- A Dark Brown Dog by Stephen Crane.
- A Newspaper Story by O. Henry.
- One Autumn Night by Maxim Gorky.
- A Country Doctor by Franz Kafka.
- Heroism by Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- Meditations: Book Eight by Marcus Aurelius.
- The Doll's House by Katherine Mansfield.For more books that will suit you, be sure to check out our Two Classic Novels your Myers-Briggs Type Will Love collection!
Cover image: Joseph Haydn (1732 - 1809) Austrian composer of the Classical period and ENFP.