--'A Baby and A Wedding' is the sequel to the moving story 'The Forgotten Child'- Eddy Allen
From New York Times Bestselling Author Lorhainne Eckhart, comes A BABY AND A WEDDING, a Finding Love ~ The Outsider Series bridge short story. The events of this 10,000+ short story take place between the events of the #1 western romance THE FORGOTTEN CHILD and FALLEN HERO.
Praise for A Baby And A Wedding....
--"Really nice conclusion to the first book." Amazon Reviewer - Slinkydennis
--"I was nervous that something was going to go wrong for Emily and could not put it down."- Teacher
"Are you okay, Emily?"
"Brad, did you change your mind? Don't you want to marry me?" Her voice sounded strangely distant, like a lost little girl. Her throat ached as she fought to hold back the tears as she felt her fairy tale dream being wrenched away.
Getting married and having a baby ... for Emily and Brad everything was perfect, or so they thought until an unexpected surprise threatens to derail their happy day.
--"The story was a perfect follow up to The Forgotten Child Reviewer-Kate Voss
--"Full of suspense, hope to find many more of the same stories." Newchick
--"Well written set of stories. This book had me hooked from the beginning"Karen
THE OUTSIDER SERIES in order:
1. The Forgotten Child: (Brad & Emily) #1 AMAZON BESTSELLER in Romance Series & Western Fiction ~ How do you tell a man there is something wrong this his child?
2. A Baby And A Wedding: (A bridge short story)
3. Fallen Hero: (Andy, Jed & Diana) A cowboy who walked away from his family's fortune. A woman who returned for justice. What they didn't expect was to find love.
4. The Search: (A bridge short story) - When her husband goes missing she's forced to call the one man she shouldn't.
5. The Awakening: (Andy & Laura) A young woman who's lost everything, and the wealthy rancher who must choose between his family's power and his conscience to help her.
6. Secrets: (Jed & Diana, featuring all the Friessens) "Jed always told me he'd take care of everything. And I believed him, I trusted him, I loved him."
7. Runaway: (Andy & Laura) Andy sets out to bring his runaway bride home. But when he finds her, he's in for a big surprise.
8. Overdue: (A bridge short story) Diana and Jed are having a baby.
9. The Unexpected Storm: (Neil & Candy) He can have any woman except the one he wants.
10. The Wedding: (Neil & Candy) A man who's always planned everything, and a woman who's struggled alone. The Wedding will change their lives forever.
Or grab The Outsider Series: The Complete Omnibus Collection which includes all the books and short stories in this emotionally charged romance series.
THE FRIESSENS: A NEW BEGINNING:
The Deadline (Andy & Laura)
The Price to Love (Neil & Candy)
A Different Kind of Love (Brad & Emily)
A Vow of Love, A Friessen Christmas
Or grab The Friessens: A New Beginning, The Collection which includes all the books in this romantic family saga.
A Baby and A Wedding
This was not such an unusual read. So many young people find themselves in similar situations and it's good that a few find true happiness with new people and families. It was an interesting novel
Sonja Stover Bracey