A Geek's Guide to Unicorn Ranching: Advice for Couples Seeking Another Partner
New to Polyamory?
Searching for another person to date you and your partner together?
This can be about as tricky as finding a unicorn. To attract a unicorn, you’ll have to create a sanctuary.
Become unicorn ranchers.
In this guide you’ll learn
• The steps you should take before opening up your relationship to make sure you’re on the same page
• How to set a relationship agreement (including examples of actual relationship agreements)
• The different kinds of polyamorous relationship structures and systems
• Common pitfalls newly poly couples face and how to avoid them
• The high-success method for dating poly people
• Effective ways to manage jealousy and insecurity