They say there are blessings from Hurricane Katrina. For Viola Valentine of New Orleans, it was losing her dead-end job and leaving behind a loveless marriage and an overbearing family.
But the storm also blew open a psychic door. Now she sees ghosts who have died by water.
As she enters her new career as travel writer, solving mysteries that appear with apparitions everywhere she goes, the one person she hopes to speak to — her daughter who died of leukemia years before — continues to elude her.
Or does she?
• Contemporary paranormal mystery
• Book One of the Viola Valentine Mystery Series
• A full-length novel of 82,000 words
• R-rated content: Light sexuality
• Set in Louisiana and the Deep South
The Viola Valentine Mystery Series
A Ghost of a Chance
Trace of a Ghost