This compact handbook from the author of Mere Motherhood provides insights, tips, lists, and more to make your Morning Time as successful as possible.
INCLUDED IN THIS HANDBOOK:
• A Definition of Morning Time
• Specific Tips for Planning Your Morning Time
• Advice on Including Shakespeare and Plutarch
• Lists of Great Books, Poems, Hymns, and More
• Suggestions on How to Read & Memorize Scripture and Poetry Together
• And More!
Customer ReviewsSee All
Reading Mere Motherhood was like meeting a benevolent individual with whom one strikes up an instant friendship. Her autobiography is brilliantly immersive and gives one a glimpse into her family's learning culture, daily rhythms and her homeschool pedagogy.