Tyler Carter is a healthy-eating gym owner who doesn’t bake. When his employees enter him into a bake-off contest to raise money for Harry’s House, an after school space for kids commemorating local first responder Harry Monroe, he needs to learn–fast!
Shy special needs teacher Stacey Allman loves to bake and often dreams of sharing her confections with her uber fit, gorgeous neighbor. So when Tyler sets off his smoke alarm and explains his dilemma, she can’t resist the temptation of playing pastry chef tutor. He offers boxing lessons in exchange. More time together? Yes please,
But when Tyler’s ex comes back to Marietta asking for his help, will it derail Stacey and Tyler’s chance at love, or will it make them see that they’re the perfect fit?
Customer ReviewsSee All
I haven’t read it yet, but the dude on the cover does NOT look like he works at a gym.
Another sweet Marietta, Montana romance
Enjoyed this sweet romance. Tyler and Stacey make a great couple.
A Page Turner!!
There are so many items I enjoy about A Spoonful of Sugar, where do I start:
1) How Stacey took her coffee with a spoonful of sugar
2) How Tyler couldn't bake for the life of him and his place in the bake off was a total surprise at the end, but made the story better
3) How Kate and Tyler were able to compare teaching and personal trainer to each other and the relations to students/athletic's
4) How Tyler was able to demonstration how being active is for everyone, you just need to find your niche and the right teacher....
5) I could go on and on but don't want to ruin the story... you are sure to enjoy A Spoonful of Sugar!!
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.