Through the power of the symbol known as the Enneagram, Steffan Soule unlocks a system for a new way of thinking that shows how to successfully master every important process. Based on the author's thirty years as a professional magician and student of hidden knowledge, he reveals - without smoke and mirrors - a clear pathway into the nature of sustainability and transformation.
"Accomplish the Impossible" is the first book to give readers a practical way to use the sacred geometry of the enneagram (the Nine Term Symbol) for process improvement. Combining critical thinking with intuitive understanding, Soule's approach levels the playing field by simplifying the laws of continuous improvement. With the Nine Term Symbol (the Enneagram) you will find:
• A clear way to harness the power of sustainability and transformation
• How to use attention and intention to gain new creativity and increase your core competencies
• Exact qualities within every process that guide efficiency, effectiveness and mastery
• How to simultaneously connect with Left and Right Brain thinking for harmonious success
• The Roles we need to play at every step of a process and the Types of people best suited for those roles
"Accomplish the Impossible" reveals that the enneagram is a remarkable symbol based on the mathematics of efficiency and sustainability. It has the power to show all aspects of an important process, passion or expertise. Once readers know how to look at their work using this symbol, and once they use it to solve one problem, they can instantly apply it to all other solutions and use it to share information across disciplines.