“This study guide maps the IIBA’s BABOK six knowledge areas to the five PMI–PBA domains and the IREB CPRE, enabling you to re-use the knowledge to pass whichever certification you haven’t already earned. The practice questions and answers (with explanations) for all three exams are great!”
—Frans van der Werf, IT Program Manager, DSV
This unique and easy-to-use exam study guide is the most comprehensive and cost-effective on the market for business analysis certification. It covers the exam content of the PMI-Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®, the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) from the IIBA, and the Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE) Foundation Level from the IREB. Achieve Business Analysis Certification, used in conjunction with the Body of Knowledge guides published by PMI and the IIBA, provides everything needed to achieve BA certification on the first try and a level of knowledge that will set users of this guide apart from the crowd!
• Provides pre-assessment tests for all three business analysis certifications to help users develop a focused study plan; exercises and end-of-chapter sample exam questions to test your knowledge throughout; and post-assessment practice tests to evaluate readiness for the actual exams
• Visit jrosspub.com to purchase online access to over 800 practice questions for the PMI-PBA® exam, enabling users to perform practice tests to simulate the actual 175 question exam
• Presents the domains, cross-cutting knowledge and skills, and everything you need to know about Agile with a special emphasis on Scrum
• Supplies tricks of the trade and tips from an experienced trainer and exam specialist with more than 12 certifications of his own
• Incorporates key concepts from the recommended certification reading lists to deliver the most comprehensive time- and cost-saving self-study program on the market, eliminating the need for additional resources
• WAV™ offers hundreds of downloadable practice questions for the IIBA CBAP® and IREB CPRE certification exams, and PowerPoint slides for trainers and instructors — available from the Web Added Value™ Download Resource Center at www.jrosspub.com
About the Author
Klaus Nielsen, partner at Global Business Development, a PMI Registered Education Provider, has more than 15 years of experience in project/program management and business analysis/requirements management. Klaus is Cambridge educated, has an MBA in both Technology and HRM, and a graduate degree in Chinese. He earned his PMP®, PMI-ACP® and PMI-RMP® credentials from the Project Management Institute, is a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), and is ISTQB, Prince2, Managing Successful Programme (MSP), Sig Sigma, and ITIL certified. Mr. Nielsen has written numerous articles for industry publications worldwide, is the author of the book entitled I am Agile, is a frequent speaker at trade events, and is an instructor at the IT University of Copenhagen. At Global Business Development, he trains 200-300 professionals each year, and provides consulting services to businesses ranging from small start-ups to top 500 companies.