Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 On Demand
FOR THOSE WHO WOULD RATHER BESHOWN HOW THAN TOLD HOW
SEE HOW TO
• Understand and use the latest Web technologies to create sites
• Choose the right site structure and layout for sites
• Create and use Web page templates to quick create pages
• Create and maintain Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
• Add Flash elements to Web pages
• Use coding tools to develop consistent and reusable code
• Manage collaboration with multiple developers
• Manage local, remote, and testing sites
• Transfer, synchronize, and validate sites
• Browse, organize, and process files using Adobe Bridge and Version Cue
• Test content on different target devices using Adobe Device Central
Includes ACE Courseware Objectives!
On the Web
This book uses real world examples to give you a context in which to perform a task. This book also includes workshops to help you put together individual tasks into projects. The Dreamweaver example files that you need for project tasks are available at www.perspection.com.
Perspection has written and produced books on a variety of computer software, including Adobe Flash CS3 and 8, Adobe Photoshop CS3 and CS2, Microsoft Office 2007 and 2003, Microsoft Windows Vista and XP, Microsoft Expression Web, and Apple Mac OS X Panther. Perspection was founded in 1991, and is committed to providing information and training to help people use software more effectively. Perspection has written more than 80 computer books, and sold more than 5 million copies.
This courseware meets the objectives for the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Program. Upon completion of this courseware you may be prepared to take an exam for ACE qualification. To learn more about becoming an Adobe Certified Expert, visit www.adobe.com/support/certification/ace.htm