Barron’s Adult CCRN Exam Premium study guide provides all of the key concepts you need to pass the Adult CCRN exam, with detailed review and full-length practice tests plus online practice.
This book features:
• A 25-question pretest to help pinpoint areas in need of intensive study needed to prepare for the Adult CCRN exam (also known as the Direct Care Pathway)
• Detailed subject reviews relevant to nursing, pediatric care, and critical care, including Cardiovascular Concepts, Pulmonary Concepts, Professional Caring and Ethical Practice Concepts, and more, in an easy-to-digest outline format, along with corresponding practice questions and answer explanations
• Two full-length practice CCRN tests in the book, each with 150 multiple-choice questions and fully explained answers
• One full-length online practice exam with detailed answer explanations and scoring
• More than 500 practice questions overall, for review and study
CCRN certification is a requirement in order to work in areas such as intensive care units, cardiac care units, combined ICUs/CCUs, medical/surgical ICUs, trauma units, or critical care transport/flight. CCRNs who have successfully passed the test report that self-study with sets of practice questions is an excellent strategy for success. Don’t take chances with your CCRN certification—let Barron’s CCRN book help you achieve the next level of professional achievement.