Want to know the easy way to approach and make conversation with new people? In this book you`ll discover simple ways to ensure you always have something interesting to talk about.
Find out how popular people make it look so easy and how you can do the same.
This book covers the following strategies:
- How to Approach Someone to Start a Conversation
- 9 Great Ways to Confidently Approach Anyone
- How to Stop Feeling Nervous When Meeting New People
- What to Say When Introducing Yourself to New People
- 6 Easy Ways to Avoid Getting Stuck for Words
- 10 Interesting Topics of Conversation for Every Occasion
- The Best Questions to Keep a Conversation Going
- How to Shine in Conversation with Listening Skills
- How to Use Body Language to Read People Like a Book
- Show People You Like Them and Make Friends with Ease
Start reading this book now and you`ll enjoy better conversation skills and have much more fun talking to the people in your day to day life.
Customer ReviewsSee All
good book with good tips
after giving this book a second read, I realized it actually has good tips about conversations; but of course the best way to learn is to actually talk to people, and learn with ur mistakes.
Keep convos simple.
Definitely reminds you to keep conversations simple and positive. Didn't leave a big impact with me though
The conversation starters suggested are awkward and overly inquisitive.
...they remind me of essay prompts from high school. I would not want to be on the receiving end of such questions.