Do You Love Thrillers?
Are you curious how a bestselling author creates a hero?
Do you long to know how they develop their stories?
Wonder how much is fiction and how much is real-life?
Then this book is a Must-Read!
Discover the secrets behind a successful thriller series with never-before-seen introductions to the books and exclusive content that reveals how Steve N. Lee created his dark, flawed hero and electrifying stories.
Delve deep into the planning and writing of the Angel of Darkness Series, as Steve shares personal anecdotes, fascinating insights into what it takes to write a bestseller, and unprecedented access to the kind of information that readers can usually only dream of having.
* How Steve created his hero and writes the action scenes.
* Why the best villains aren’t necessarily bad guys.
* How a flock of mallard ducks inspired a gripping fight scene.
* Which parts of the series are based on real events.
* How Steve turns a basic idea into a full-blown book.
* How an old Bulgarian woman who can’t speak English influenced the series.
* The parallels between the hero’s past and Steve’s.
* What Steve looks for when creating an unputdownable story.
* And much, much more.
Don’t Just Read It, SEE It!
But you don’t only get extensive behind-the-scenes insights, Steve shares photos from his personal collection so you get to see many of the things he discusses.
* Images of the stunning locations used in the books.
* The most dangerous thing Steve has ever done (and why it will never be in any book).
* The weaponry Steve practiced with as research for the action scenes.
* Steve training six feet off the ground on the legendary Shaolin Poles in China.
* Even a rabbit. (Not just any rabbit, but a very special one. Read this book to find out what makes it special!)
* And much more.
All The Juicy Stuff...
Finally, in a candid interview, Steve reveals more about how he writes, his life outside writing, and his future projects.
A Must-Read For Thriller Fans
If you love Thrillers, not just Steve’s books, this is a fascinating insight into the mind, techniques, and imagination of a rising star of the Thriller genre.
A must-read for Thriller fans everywhere.
Praise for Steve N. Lee's books:
★★★★★ “Fast-paced and action-packed, it takes you on a ride you don't want to stop!” J. Alexander
★★★★★ “Reacher fans should enjoy this … a thrill-packed adrenaline rush.” AJ Norton
★★★★★ "Great non-stop action. Why does it always feel good when the bad guy gets what's coming to him?" C. A. Gisone
★★★★★ “An action packed thriller from beginning to end!” Dawn Raker
★★★★★ “A great intro to a great character. There's action a plenty as well as beautifully described scenes that really 'take you' to the places described.” Mr. Christopher A. Wells
★★★★★ “Fast paced thriller with suspense packed onto every page. Loved it.” Michael Miller
★★★★★ “A good fast-paced read with a fabulous female lead.” Julie Elizabeth Powell, Top 1000 Reviewer
★★★★★ “Incredible Thriller! This book grabs you by the collar and drags you into a fast paced, exciting world.” Kelly Watley
★★★★★ “Great stuff. Jack Reacher meets Girl with the dragon tattoo.” Linn C.
★★★★★ “Yet another fast paced book from Steve - couldn't put this one down - it was an excellent read.” Karen Bryan
★★★★★ "Great Read… like a female Jack Reacher but with a twist. Highly recommended.” Brandon Williams
★★★★★ “I loved this book. It had great characters, a good story line that kept me glued to the book until the last page, and an exciting ending.” Dona Smith
Find out what you've been missing!