From the initial structuring to deployment, Angular Essentials provides step-by-step guidance to Angular, Google’s for building applications for both Web and Mobile platforms.
This eBook from Infragistics begins by teaching you the basics of TypeScript, ES6 concepts, Angular 2 architecture, and details about the working environment you need to start building Angular 2 components. You’ll dive into Components, Directives, Routing, and Services, as well as techniques like Data Binding and Data Transformation. Finally, you’ll learn advanced Angular 2 skills for testing, debugging, deployment, and security.
In this book you’ll:
• Learn the different features of components, and how to apply custom templates and styles
• Explore the built-in directives of Angular
• Discover how data and events can be bound in Angular 2 applications
• Use data-driven and template forms in Angular
• Format data using built-in pipes and by creating custom pipes
• Add multiple views, send parameters and sub-views in Angular applications
• Test Components, Services, HTTP calls and forms
• Debug Angular applications and bundle them with webpack
• Implement authentication in Angular apps and make secured calls to APIs
As a bonus, this Special Edition of Angular Essentials comes with guided learning chapters for Ignite UI