"Learning About the World Through Pictures: Animals for Kids II" is an interactive book that helps children to learn about animal names. It is designed by people who teach children to develop their senses at the early age.
How to use this book:
1. Sit down with kids and open the book
2. Show the picture to your kids
3. Try to describe the picture as much as you can (or tell a fact/story like "It is sitting on the ground")
4. Then, touch the picture --> you will hear the name of the animal (give your kids time to mimic the sound)
5. Touch the bubble icon --> you will see the text (see the screenshot)
This book is simple and easy to use as a learning material. The interaction on this book helps readers to focus on what they see & hear and allows them to be curious about animals.