Anne of Green Gables - Complete Collection
The ANNE OF GREEN GABLES - Complete Collection is one of the most unforgettable, and one of the most enjoyable, series of all young readers' literature. This collection chronicles the life and times of Anne Shirley:
1. Anne of Green Gables (1908) (Anne's age: 11—16)
2. Anne of Avonlea (1909) (Anne's age: 16—18)
3. Anne of the Island (1915) (Anne's age: 18—22)
4. Anne of Windy Poplars (1936) (Anne's age: 22—25)
5. Anne's House of Dreams (1917) (Anne's age: 25—27)
6. Anne of Ingleside (1939) (Anne's age: 34—40)
7. Rainbow Valley (1919) (Anne's age: 41)
8. Rilla of Ingleside (1921) (Anne's age: 49—53)
Lucy Maud Montgomery herself said about Anne of Green Gables: ‘I thought girls in their teens might like it. But grandparents, school and college boys, old pioneers in the Australian bush, girls in India, missionaries in China, monks in remote monasteries, premiers of Great Britain, and red-headed people all over the world have written to me, telling me how they loved Anne and her successors.’
Best series EVER!!
Full of love, regret, sorrow, anger, and happiness. Awesome for teenage girls to learn about the woman of the time in the series.
Anne of Green Gables Complete Collection
Worth reading every one of the over 10,000 pages. Enjoyable read in every phase of life.
Anne of green gables is my all time favorite, timeless classic! To have the whole series in one book for a great price is perfect! It does contain some typos, but not too many, won’t distract the reading. It’s a great buy for anyone who loves to read stories that have great heart, beauty of nature and human and just a feel good stories.