• $3.99

Publisher Description

Carla Johnson thinks issuing orders to a lover will keep her heart safe and leave her in charge of her own destiny. Afraid for Carla’s future, her best friend Heather implores her to change her self-centered ways, handing her a list of love life mistakes to steer clear of:

 

1. Casual Sex

2. Friends with Benefits

3. Avoidance of Intimacy

 

Carla ignores the list—unwilling to face she might have a commitment problem. Until she invites a co-worker to her place one night. She instantly regrets the hum-drum sexual encounter and discourages the accountant from pursuing her. 

 

Andy Shea refuses to become another lover the feisty blonde dumps. It'll take a patient man with a strong hand to unlock Carla's sexual awareness and win her heart. He’s up for the challenge to convince her he’s the one—and eager to prove this number cruncher won’t make a boring bedmate. 


Download Notice: This book is 75% of the download. The remaining 25% is an excerpt from another book.

GENRE
Romance
RELEASED
2013
June 3
LANGUAGE
EN
English
LENGTH
223
Pages
PUBLISHER
Red Hot Publishing
SELLER
RH Publishing
SIZE
635.3
KB

Customer Reviews

Cheryl SDS ,

Another great book in this series!

Book two is fantastic! C.J. Ellisson does it again! This is the story of Carla, Heather's friend from book one, and Andy, the accountant that works in Carla's office, and everything Andy goes through to try to make Carla his. Let me tell you, any normal man would have given up on Carla. Andy looks at her as a woman he can tame and he's not giving up without a fight! There are some very, VERY amazing sex scenes in this book ;) It was definitely a Walk on the Wild Side!

More Books by C.J. Ellisson

Other Books in This Series