Bald Eagles are kings of the North American sky and amongst the most powerful birds of prey.
With their huge talons, Bald Eagles exert a grip that is 10 times greater than a human hand. Their amazing eyesight allows them to spot their prey from 100’s of feet up in the air. They dive at 100 miles an hour to snatch a fish from the water.
With their enormous 8-foot wingspans Bald Eagles glide for hours, high in the air, at 10,000 feet.
They mate for life and build gigantic nests, some weighing over 2,000 pounds, at the tops of the tallest trees.
These impressive creatures are the symbol of the USA, and are found on US coins, passports, the Presidential Seal and state documents. Bald Eagles even made it to the moon!
Everything you ever wanted to know about Bald Eagles, and more…
If you love reading about amazing raptors, then this book is for you. Filled with color images and interesting facts about these majestic creatures. For readers from age 6 through to 100…
TJ Rob — www.TJRob.com
For EXTRA CONTENT, please visit www.TJRob.com
1. What are Bald Eagles?
2. What do Bald Eagles look like?
3. Where do Bald Eagles Live?
4. Are Bald Eagles really bald?
5. How many Bald Eagles are left in the wild?
6. How big is a Bald Eagle?
7. How long do Bald Eagles live?
8. An American symbol
10. What do Bald Eagles like to eat?
11. How much do Bald Eagles eat?
12. Cool Bald Eagle Facts
13. Bald Eagles Super Sight
14. Bald Eagles Senses
15.The Bald Eagle Call
16. Feathers and Flying
17. Nest Building
18. Bald Eagle Babies
19. More Cool Bald Eagle Facts
20. Do Bald Eagles Migrate?
21. How and Where do Bald Eagles sleep?
22. Aerial Acrobats
23. How have Bald Eagles adapted to their environment?
25. Please leave a review / OTHER books by TJ Rob