2 comprehensive manuscripts in 1 book
- Gastric Sleeve Cookbook: 100 Bariatric-Friendly and Healthy Recipes for the Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Gastric Sleeve Cookbook: 77 Delicious and Healthy Gastric Sleeve Recipes with an Easy Guide to Being on the Gastric Sleeve Diet
This book has been specifically written for people who have decided to undergo a gastric sleeve operation. It will provide all the information you need to know before the final decision – what is gastric sleeve surgery, how to behave before the big day, and the fastest way to recover with valuable tips on how to adopt some healthy lifestyle habits for the rest of your life. Furthermore, this book is a beautiful collection of 100 recipes written especially for you. These amazingly delicious recipes will guide you through the entire process.
In the initial chapters, you will be taught everything you need to know about the proper nutrition before and after the big surgery. You will be guided through all five phases of your recovery with many different tips you need to know.
This book will also tell you the impact of different aspects of your lifestyle on your health, such as the calories you gain by consuming fast food or the impact of eating dinner late at night. Finally, nutrition and advice for losing even more weight after you have fully recovered will be discussed in the last chapters. This book is full of useful information. Combined with your doctor's advice, it can finally give you the results you're after.
Just some of the questions and topics covered in the first part of this book include:
- What is the Gastric Sleeve Surgery?
- Gastric Sleeve Diet Before the Surgery
- Breakfast Recipes
- Lunch Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Snack Recipes
- Juice Recipes
- After Gastric Sleeve Surgery Diet
Here are just some of the delicious recipes you will find inside part 1 of this book:
- Cherry Avocado Smoothie
- Cold Tomato Couscous
- Wild Salmon Salad
- Sweet Potatoes with Egg Whites
- Avocado Detox Smoothie
- Blueberry Basil Juice
- Chicken Rice Casserole
- Broccoli Gorgonzola Soup
- Turkey with Green Peppers
- Chickpea Pepper Soup
- Brussel Sprout Risotto
- Cold Okra Salad
- Homemade Chicken Soup
- Broccoli Cauliflower Puree
- Grilled Avocado in Curry Sauce
- And Many More!
Just some of the questions and topics covered in the second part of this book include:
- The Basics about the Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Gastric Sleeve Diet Breakfast Recipes
- Meat Recipes
- Vegetable, Seafood, and Other Recipes
- Recipes for Desserts and Sauces
- Nutrition Complications Associated with Gastric Sleeve Surgery
Here are just some of the delicious recipes you will find inside part 2:
- High-Protein Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Yogurt Popsicles
- High-Protein Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Taco Filling Recipe
- Black Bean and Brown Rice Casserole
- Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe
- Pumpkin and Black Bean Soup
- Tofu and Broccoli Quiche
- Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup
- Lemon Broiled Orange Roughy
- Squash Apple Bake
- Fluffy Jell-O
- Smoothie Recipes
- And many more!
Take Action Now and Get Your Copy of this Comprehensive book Today!
This book has become a go-to resource guide for me. I first read it about 60 days before my surgery. I am so glad that I did. The author laid out so many items related to this life changing procedure that I could not anticipate. Now I am 3 weeks post-surgery and I still refer to it often. I look forward to making these recipes. It is a good resource.