Barron’s SAT Subject Test: Physics is updated to reflect the most recent exam and features full-length practice tests and detailed subject review.
This edition includes:
• Three full-length practice tests that reflect the format, timing, and difficulty of the actual exam
• One diagnostic test to help pinpoint strengths and weaknesses
• Answers and explanations for all questions
• Extensive subject review of all topics on the test, including mechanics, electricity and magnetism, waves and optics, and thermodynamics
• Appendix with equations, physical constants, and basic math review
• Tips on solving problems quickly and advice on mastering difficult concepts