The Ossiarch Bonereapers come forth in macabre splendour, for they are Nagash's will given form. All that they kill becomes theirs, body and soul. This is a military force like no other, organised and efficient, led by generals created by the supreme lord of the undead and lent a measure of his necromantic power.
Inside this 120-page book you'll find overview of the Ossiarch Bonereapers – Nagash's elite undead army. A huge selection of rules gives you countless ways to play with your Bonereapers collection. Allegiance abilities reward you for fielding dedicated forces of Ossiarch Bonereapers, while rules for several legendary legions allow you to tailor your army to suit your playstyle. Warscroll battalions reward you for fielding specific combinations of models, while Path to Glory warband creation rules and bespoke Ossiarch Bonereapers missions are perfect for your first few games. This battletome is also a great resource for collectors, featuring tips for painting details like bone, armour and magical runes, as well as a showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures to inspire your own collection.
This battletome contains:
– Lore and art that explores the Ossiarch Bonereapers, their demands of tithes of bone and the strange necromantic alchemy that binds them together
– A showcase of beautifully painted miniatures
– Painting advice including examples of bone, blades, armour, magical runes, spirits, banners, glowing skulls, bases and more
– Allegiance abilities for Ossiarch Bonereapers, including a table of battle traits, two command trait tables, four artefacts of power tables, and the Lore of the Mortisans spell table
– 7 warscroll battalions for fielding different combinations of models
– 17 unit warscrolls, 3 endless spell warscrolls and a warscroll for the Bone-tithe Nexus
– Pitched battle profiles for all units featured in this Battletome and the Bone-tithe Nexus, including min/max unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles
Customer ReviewsSee All
Digital AOS books for me from now on
I prefer the Books version to the Warhammer AOS app version because that version constantly closes the book any time I try to zoom in and move around. Also, I can open this on my laptop or phone as well as ipad. I was sold on GW books products after picking up some of the 40k enhanced codexes. The content of this book is cool and it is an army with a unique playstyle but I am assuming you probably are familiar with the army.