With over 60,000 auto dealerships in the U.S. alone, employing a sales force that is 95% unskilled.
The profession of an automotive sales advisor has never been more lucrative.
Enjoy a six-figure salary, be highly sought after, and have incredible job security in a career as an automotive sales professional.
Within its pages are more information and insight into the profession of automotive sales as well as general sales than perhaps 15 of the top books on the subject. All topics are presented in an easy-to-digest format with plenty of real world scenarios to help you cut through the clutter, reduce your learning curve and help you understand reasons behind the concepts.
Over 300 pages of tips, techniques, and insight including over 100 pages of scenario's with dialogue explaining what the sales advisor should be doing, why, how, and the expected results.
The career of a professional sales advisor can be more lucrative than the average lawyer, doctor, politician or a CEO.
The money is out there. The opportunity is out there. The only thing left is you and your ambition/drive. I have outlined not just what you should do, but how and why you should do them.
Other books or training material will only tell you to do certain things without fully explaining why you should do them or how or the expected results.
Success as a professional automotive sales advisor doesn't require a four year degree, an MBA, or expensive schooling.
The main ingredient is Drive!
In depth tutorial of not just what you should do, but how and why you should do them as well as the expected results. Other books or training material will only tell you to do certain things without fully explaining why you should do them or how or the expected results.
* The goal of this book is to help you, the new or average car salesman, that wants more out of life! A successful and profitable career!
This book contains over 300 pages of in-depth information
all written in an easy-to-understand format.
* Over 135005 words of sample dialogue and sales adviser responses
* Over 135005 words of real world scenarios
* Sample questions to ask during every step of the sales process
* Ways to find customer's objections
* The importance of communications
* Rapport building techniques
* Complete sales process
* Keys to success
* Finding common ground with your clients
* Proper presentation & demonstration method
* Information based on experience and skills
* Help the client sell themselves
* All written with an easy to understand format
* General questions to avoid
* General questions to ask
Invest in yourself and your career.