With Free Guided Audio Meditation for Download
WTF, Shut Up Mind, I Want to Sleep.
Are you stuck in an endless loop of the same negative thoughts and emotions?
If any of the following questions apply to you, you are at the right place for your solution
- Your mind is running at full speed, and you can get no sleep?
- Are you constantly worried for apparently no reason?
- You were happy, and all of a sudden you feel angry for no reason and snap at your loved ones?
- Is your mind doing its chitchat all day long and commanding your life?
Welcome to the club. You are not alone. Thanks to our modern society, that got even worse. Too many people are stuck in their mind and are often dominated by negative thoughts and emotions. Am I good enough? Why is this guy at work so mean? Why did he do that? How can I get more money? I hate everything. And when you think the disturbing thoughts and emotions are gone, they will come back to you in the most unpleasant situations, like happily playing with your kids.
Fortunately, you can change that. We can train our mind to stop those thoughts and regain control of our life.
In the book, we will step you through the process of regaining control of your thoughts and emotions. You will learn:
- why our mind behaves like that and what is going wrong.
- how you can use your body to change your mind
- how your environment can help you in silencing your mind
- why drinking tea helps
- how Mindfulness will guide you to freedom
- how proven meditation techniques will assist you in your journey
Don't stay paralyzed in what feels like your personal hell; join us and learn how to get your freedom.
Do Not Hesitate, Buy the Book and Start Now
Customer ReviewsSee All
This book was awesome. I was interested in reading more as a hobby and this is the first book I downloaded. I already practice meditation from time to time but the knowledge in this book helped me to understand that mindfulness and meditation should be a part of my everyday routine. Also this was a short read which I liked. I actually finished a book something I have rarely done since college.
I started this book to see what I could do to manage day to day stress. After finishing it in its entirety, I can honestly say that this book has changed my life 100%. Totally worth the read if you need the help.
Learned a lot and an easy and good read! Thoroughly enjoyed this book.