Best Selling Author and award winning Australian based photographer, Steve Rutherford shares his expertise in this easy step by step book, “The Beginners Guide to Landscape Photography.” This is one the books in the Beginners Digital Photography Book Series, and will take you through a journey to discover how to master your cameras, use all the setting with confidence and get great photographs;
* FREE Access to BONUS video training to learn photo editing like a pro
* The unknown SECRET TOOLS that are built into your camera.
* The tricks and techniques you can use for every digital photography shot.
* The photography equipment that will turn your shots from boring to amazing.
- Scenarios and exercises to practice all your settings
- The kit you'll need to get great photos
- Lighting techniques and shaping light
- How to plan a successful shoot
- Points to consider to get "hero" photos
- What you can do with your images
This clearly written, easy-to-understand guide will be an indispensable resource whenever you pick up the camera for your next shoot. You'll also get FREE access to Video Training at https://www.photocheats.com, and FREE Access to One Shot Magazine packed full of tips and tricks to improve your photography just follow the link in the book or Like us over at https://www.facebook.com/OneShotMagazine.
Please also come back and leave a review we would love to know what you thought of this book. Don't forget to check out the other books in the "Beginners Guide to Photography" book series.
This book assumes that the student has limited knowledge in digital photography and the use of their own camera equipment. The information provided in this book is a compilation based on the experiences, trials and tests undertaken by Steve Rutherford, along with other photographic industry professionals, agencies and organisations.