Are you suffering through anger, self-doubt, and failure in quiet desperation? Discover how to conquer adversity and take back your life.
Are you frustrated that your brain and body seem to be failing you when you need them most? Coping with an unexpected injury, insult, or public humiliation? Author and speaker Kate Harvie lost nearly everything to a traumatic brain injury. Through countless mistakes and blunt perseverance, she reclaimed her life. Now she's sharing her no-nonsense process for recovering from any setback with you.
In Believe It and Behave It: How to Restart, Reset, and Reframe Your Life, Harvie shares how she came back from rock bottom to find herself again. With her take-no-prisoners attitude and a powerful sense of humor, you'll learn how to kick your inner shame and hatred to the curb. No matter what your personal setback, the author's anecdotes will help you find new opportunities to make yourself better and stronger than ever before.
In Believe It and Behave It, you'll discover:
- How to come back from being "off the grid" and re-acclimate to life
- How to flip previous failures into unexpected opportunities
- How to conquer a lack of support by standing up, showing up, and speaking up for yourself and others
- How to make peace with who you once were and who you are now
- How to reclaim your presence and your significance and much more
Believe It and Behave It is your roadmap to starting your successful second act. If you like inspiring real-life stories, practical blueprints for overcoming fear, and actionable advice, then you'll love Kate Harvie's message-packed memoir.
Buy Believe It and Behave It to formulate, activate, and live your comeback!