Bible Studies for Life: Adult Leader Guide - NIV – eBook gives a leader clear direction and support in leading a group study with adults, challenging them to live out their faith right where they are. This quarter’s studies are Transformed: My Life in God’s Kingdom and Re-Finance: Ancient Wisdom for Modern Money Management. A bonus session is also included: Love Gets Involved.
• 13 sessions
• Assistance for the leader in session preparation
• One key point and Scripture highlighted several times per session
• Side-by-side commentary and group plan
• Easy-to-follow teaching plan with directives such as Summarize, Guide, Read, and Discuss
• Suggested time allotment for each section
• Space for personal notes so you can customize each session
• Question and image at the beginning of the session to get the group talking
• Additional discussion questions in each session to facilitate conversation about the key point and Scripture passage
• Additional ideas, articles, and leader helps found on the blog at http://blog.lifeway.com/biblestudiesforlife.
• Content designed for a 45-minute session
Purchase one for each leader.
Bible Studies for Life is a series of Bible study for all ages, babies through adults, intentionally designed to help connect the unconnected, strengthen families, and disciple people with wisdom.