Bodyweight: Bodyweight 2.0 Workout Guide to Boosting Raw Strength and Getting Ripped Using Calisthenics, Isometrics and Cross Training
What if you could discover a bodyweight workout program that will get you the body of your dreams? What if you could achieve this without spending thousands of dollars on gym equipment?
Do any of these apply to you?
• You're tired and frustrated with spending endless hours at the gym but seeing no results
• You're bored of the same old workout routine
• You struggle to make time for a proper workout
• You want to build strength while increasing confidence and kick-starting your health to a whole new level
If you find yourself nodding "Yes" to any of the above, then you are on the right page!
Bodyweight 2.0 Workout Guide will present you with a fresh, new approach to exercise by focusing on results aimed to increase your strength and get you ripped. No need to complicate things. Just old fashioned work backed-up by a solid plan. Period.
By using calisthenics, isometrics and cross training, your body will experience the burn that it needs in order to look amazing and feel healthy at the same time.
What will you learn in this book?
• Main Benefits of Bodyweight Training (pg. 11)
• Best Body Parts to Focus on for Massive Impact (pg. 21)
• Exercises for a Drool-Worthy Chest (pg. 24)
• How to Sculpt Those Shoulders Quickly (pg. 27)
• Why Focusing on Building Your Back Muscles is Essential (pg. 30)
• Ready for the Next Level? Read this Section for 'Advanced Bodyweight Exercises' (pg. 37)
• A HIIT Workout that Will Build Muscle and Put Calorie-Burn into Overdrive (pg. 42)
• Workout Variations to Eliminate Boredom (pg. 47)
• Bonus Section At the End: CrossFit Section for Beginners
You'll also learn the key component to any exercise regimen: proper nutrition.
Download this book now to quickly learn the best bodyweight program out there and open yourself up to a whole new world of confidence, strength & possibilities!
Pick up your copy today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page.