How do you figure out where within the world of IT you’ll be at home? How do you approach a job search right out of school versus midway through your career? How do you stay educated and curious? How do you maintain momentum when you feel like you might stall? You no longer need to lose sleep over any of this.
In Boot Sequence you will learn how to:
• Find career peace of mind by having a concrete plan
• Finally move your career forward by getting a sense of the soft and hard skills you need to master
• Move up on the professional ladder by striking the balance between competency and character
• Feel secure in your decisions by learning how to differentiate between a good thing and being stuck
• Feel valued personally and financially by garnering respect from peers and supervisors
Whether you’re just starting your IT career or are an experienced professional looking to pivot, this book will give you the advice between the lines. With chapters covering from certifications to how to find a mentor or be true to yourself, you’ll easily find the path to career success with the help of this guide.