Bronze Service Saddle Installation focuses on how to inspect and O.D. the pipe, the types of service saddles and tapping sleeves in the industry, the differences between the two, installation of the saddle and how to properly torque in even increments.
This textbook includes all of the videos from the original DVD lesson, Bronze Service Saddle Installation, and includes the transcripts for the videos, a review with video clips and a glossary. It also has swiping of illustrations, images and captions to utilize as many features of a digital textbook. The review includes multiple choice and true and false. This installation is based off of Mueller® Co.’s bronze service saddle installation.
App Features video & transcripts for each of the following topics:
• O.D. Chart
• Pipe Handling and Equipment
• Introduction to Service Saddles and Tapping Sleeves
• Bronze Service Saddle Installation
• 3D Animated Installation Review
• Review of the lesson with video clips, drag and drop matching, multiple choice questions and true and false.