BURN BRIGHT, NOT OUT.
Stress has been called the "Health Epidemic of the 21st Century" by the World Health Organization. It is estimated to cost North American businesses more than $320 billion a year, and studies show we are working longer and harder than ever before, leaving very little time for much else. With everything competing for your time, energy, and attention, stress is unavoidable.
But how do you manage stress without sacrificing the things you want to achieve in life and work? The Burnout Gamble is full of stories, tools and strategies to teach you how to conquer stress, beat burnout, and stay motivated.
THIS BOOK HELPS YOU:
- Recognize the 12 stages of burnout (and which ones you're going through).
- Understand the negative consequences of stress on yourself and others.
- Control your stress and recover from burnout.
- Prevent burnout and achieve more using a simple 6-step solution.
- Build resilience.
- Learn from the mistakes of real entrepreneurs, executives, and employees just like yourself.
- And much, much more!
Imagine a version of yourself that is thriving, productive, and motivated. The Burnout Gamble will help you become that version of yourself.