Learn how to wrap a cake in modeling chocolate and say goodbye to gummy fondant forever! From the pastry chef author of the dessert blog, Wicked Goodies comes a new cake book for those seeking a tastier alternative to fondant. Cake Decorating with Modeling Chocolate features a nougat-like confection that performs like fondant but is easily made with chocolate. 380 color photos and over 40 tutorials demonstrate how to approach birthday cakes, wedding cakes, groom's cakes, and 3D sculpted cakes using modeling chocolate. This book demonstrates how to:
- make modeling chocolate from scratch
- wrap a cake in patterned chocolate
- make realistic bows, flowers, and leaves made of chocolate
- sculpt 3D cakes and figurines
- push the envelope of cake design
For even the most casual reader, Cake Decorating with Modeling Chocolate promises to delight and surprise the eye.
Customer ReviewsSee All
I had a special graduation cake to make and this book was an invaluable resource!