Twelve of the world's greatest living authors reveal their tips for writing a book that sells over a million copies in Celebrity Authors' Secrets.
A must-have guide - filled with publishing and book marketing information - for aspiring writers, authors, literary agents, publishers, editors, writing coaches, creative writing tutors and anyone who loves books!
* How to plot an international bestseller.
* How to cope with repeated rejection.
* How to make the switch from 'unknown' to celebrity.
* The pros and cons of Kindle books.
* How to give memorable TV and radio interviews.
* How to attract millions of readers online.
* How to cope with negative Amazon reviews.
* How to promote your book on Facebook, Twitter and blogs.
* And many more publishing and book marketing tips!
Contributors to Celebrity Authors' Secrets include:
* Jeffrey Archer (Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less)
* Anne Rice (Interview with The Vampire)
* Eric Carle (The Very Hungry Caterpillar)
* Barbara Taylor Bradford (A Woman of Substance)
* Terry Pratchett (Discworld series)
* John Gray (Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus)
* Alexander McCall Smith (No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency)
* James Redfield (The Celestine Prophecy)
* Joanne Harris (Chocolat)
* Bernard Cornwell (Sharpe series)
* Sharon Lechter (Rich Dad, Poor Dad)
* Brian Tracy (Eat That Frog)
Discover how to write a book that sells over a million copies from the world's greatest living authors!
"Anyone setting out to write a book should thank their lucky stars for Stephanie’s outstanding inspirational guide."
- Sue Price, Arts, Culture and Books Editor, SAGA Magazine
Stephanie Hale is founder of The Oxford Literary Consultancy and The Millionaire Bootcamp for Authors.