Students face countless choices and challenges in their daily lives. This course, Christian Morality: Our Response to God's Love, addresses how a relationship with Christ and the Church can lead to choices that are in accord with God's plan. The students learn what it means to live as a disciple of Christ and how the Church strengthens this discipleship.
Additional interactive features! Each section now includes embedded teacher videos. These videos provide a basic overview of the content and also a personal story that connects to the key understandings from the section.
• Bold vocabulary words that, when tapped, show the glossary definition
• Hyperlinks to primary sources cited or referenced in the text, including
-Catechism of the Catholic Church
-Vatican Council II, papal, and bishops’ documents
-Lives of the saints
• Image galleries: Each image has a caption that explains the image’s origin and/or its connection to the main text.
• Keynote presentations: Apple’s version of PowerPoint; functions largely the same way. Keynote presentations explain or further investigate a term or concept from the main text.
• Interactive charts, timelines, and maps that can be zoomed in or tapped to show more information.
• Videos: Videos explain a key concept in the main text or provide an example of how to live the message contained in the main text. Videos are linked from YouTube and require an internet connection to view.
• Interactive quizzes: At the end of each part there is an 8-question multiple choice quiz that is self-scoring, offering the student immediate feedback.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Anakin: I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new empire!
Obi-Wan: Your new empire?!
Anakin: Don't make me kill you.
Obi-Wan: Anakin, my allegiance is to the Republic, to democracy!
Anakin: If you're not with me, then you're my enemy!
Obi-Wan: Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must.
Anakin: You will try.
Nothing but a long list of heretical Catholic reaching. Worthless.
The force is strong with this one
PALPATINE: Good, Anakin, good. I knew you could do it. Kill him. Kill him now!
ANAKIN: I shouldn't . . .
PALPATINE: Do it!!
ANAKIN cuts off COUNT DOOKU's head. A huge EXPLOSION somewhere deep in the ship rattles everything.
ANAKIN: ... I couldn't stop myself.
PALPATINE: You did well, Anakin. He was too dangerous to be kept alive.
ANAKIN drops COUNT DOOKU's lightsaber, moving to PALPATINE.