If you’re a University student who is struggling to get to grips with referencing and citations, then this book is for you!
This series of books provides a guide to the four main formatting styles, and is written in a way that is easy to understand. Information is given on the general requirements of each format, the correct way to cite sources, and all the formatting requirements for different types of bibliography entries.
This second book addresses the Harvard format.
The following information is included:
* Referencing a Printed Book
* Referencing an Online Book
* Referencing a Section or Chapter of a Printed Edited Volume
* Referencing a Section or Chapter of an Online Edited Volume
* Referencing a Printed Journal Article
* Referencing an Online Journal Article
* Referencing a Printed Newspaper Article
* Referencing an Online Newspaper Article
* Referencing a Printed Report or Data Set File
* Referencing an Online Report or Data Set File
* Referencing a Dissertation or Thesis
* Referencing a Source Without a Named Author
* Referencing Visual Material