Classroom management is often one of the most challenging parts of teaching.
This e-book explores how you can create successful learning environments in sometimes difficult situations and includes a broad range of perspective from experienced teachers and educators.
Discover how to create successful classroom rules and how effective classroom management can decrease student disciplinary action. Also, learn how to use the Socratic method in class discussions and build classroom seating arrangements that encourage student collaboration.
These articles come from Education Week, Education Week Teacher, and includes content from the Teacher Leaders Network, a professional community of accomplished educators dedicated to sharing ideas and expanding the influence of teachers.
• - Heading Off Trouble Before It Starts
• - Spice Up Your Class Routine
• - Making the Leap to Socratic Seminars
• - The Problem With Punishing Emotions
• - Teaching Secrets: Get to Know Students Through Seating Challenges
• - Five Practices for Building Positive Relationships With Students
• - Classroom Management That Creates Harmony Instead of Hostility
• - Who Makes the Rules in a Classroom? Seven Ideas About Rule-making
• - Five Questions That Will Improve Your Teaching