EXCELLENT BOARD REVIEW (USMLE Step 1, NCLEX-RN, PANCE/PANRE)!!!
MASTER CLINICAL UNDERSTANDING WITH THIS UPDATED EDITION OF CLINICAL PATHOPHYSIOLOGY MADE RIDICULOUSLY SIMPLE! EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE PREVIOUS EDITION, THIS EXTENSIVE UPDATE WILL BRING YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF MEDICINE!
Just a few tiny specimens of what you can expect in this completely revised edition:
- Newly revised Cardiovascular System with latest treatments and brand new topics such as Bendopnea, Chest X-Ray and Echocardiogram Findings in Heart Failure, HFpEF & HFrEF, Newest Treatments for Valvular Disorders Including TAVR and TAVI, Distinctions within EKG/ECG Readings To "Up" Your Diagnosis Capabilities, Treatment of Tachyarrhythmias, Brand New Section on the Heart's Vasculature: Angina and Myocardial Infarction Treatment, Knowing Your STEMI's vs. NTEMI’s
- Brand New Pulmonary System topics such as Diseases of Pulmonary Vasculature, Diagnostic Labs and Imaging Analysis, MECHANICAL VENTILATION, Extensive Understanding to Lung Auscultation
- Newly updated Renal System topics such as Urinalysis, Greater Depth to Acute Kidney Injury, Chronic Kidney Disease, and Acid/Base Pathophysiology Understanding
- Newly added depth to GI lab readings and imaging, new topics related to Hepatorenal Syndrome and Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Newly added Endocrinology Section on monitoring LFT’s and CBC while on endocrine related medications and BRAND NEW section on Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus
- Newly Added Hematologic Disorders, their treatments, and updated treatments to previously discussed Hematologic Disorders
- Completely new facelift to EVERYTHING Neurology
- New updated section on diagnostics and Immunosuppressive/Immunomodulatory Drugs in Rheumatologic Disorders
- Newly added section on diagnostics and treatment for Prostate Cancer
Provides a conceptual overview of pathophysiology, mechanisms of disease, and clinical reasoning hand-in-hand in a brief, clear, highly practical book designed to ease the transition from the basic sciences to the clinical years. Particularly useful in the transition from the second to the third year of medical school, but also very helpful to nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other health care professionals. Shows the clinical relevance of the basic sciences through overall principles and understanding.
Companion Digital Download of Differential Diagnosis program (Win/Mac), showing the interpretation of common lab tests and patient symptoms and signs. Available on MedMaster's website.