Afraid of closing?
That is an understatement. I used to talk with prospects on and on and on, afraid to close. I thought if I kept the conversation going long enough, they would eventually volunteer their "yes" decision.
Of course, that never happened.
So, in my lifelong quest to avoid rejection, I had to find new and effective closes that work.
Here are 46 years' worth of our best closes. All of these closes are kind and comfortable for prospects, and rejection-free for us. Here are just a few of the closes you will learn and love:
* The million-dollar close.
* Managing the decision-making funnel.
* Having prospects close themselves.
* Removing risk and uncertainty.
* Making objection-solving easy in seconds.
* And of course, many strategies to quickly remove the “I need to think it over” objection.
Old-school closing is old news. In today's world, prospects are over-exposed to marketing and are sales-resistant.
Use these closes to help our prospects move forward and say “yes” to our offers.
Not every close is perfect for every prospect. We want a variety of closes. Let’s choose which close is best for our prospects, and most natural for us.
Never be afraid of closing again. In fact, we will look forward to closing. Happy times ahead!
Get your copy now!