Cocinando y comiendo (Cooking and Eating) is part of the Copy Cats: WORDS series for children learning Spanish. The books in this series introduce individual words, grouped by theme. All titles feature native speaker audio on every page.
In this book, fabulous photographs and clear audio help children understand, say and read the names of things to do with cooking and eating, such as refrigerador, cuchillo, plato, comida, harina and sal.
• 24 individual items of vocabulary
• enhanced with authentic audio
• dual mode – with or without written words
• includes a Spanish / English picture dictionary
• supports a communicative approach to language learning
This book is perfect for:
• acquiring vocabulary
• practicing pronunciation
• learning spelling
• increasing fluency
• building confidence
Ideal for all children, whether they are learning Spanish as part of a formal language program or just for fun. They can learn at their own pace, wherever and whenever they want – and enjoy themselves at the same time!
This is a single-user edition.