The Space Marines are numbered amongst the most elite warriors in the Imperium. Created by the Emperor himself from the genetic material of the demigod Primarchs, they are the ultimate soldiers for a cruel and terrible age. Inside this 192-page codex, you'll find everything you need to unleash the Space Marines in battle, plus thrilling lore and art to inspire your own collection.
Inside this book, you'll find:
- The history of the Space Marines, with a look at how these genetically engineered warriors annihilate the enemies of the Emperor with terrible force
- A Space Marines bestiary with background details for every unit and Character featured
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
- Rules for Space Marines units that are available to every Chapter
- Stratagems, Warlord Traits, Litanies of Battle, psychic disciplines and Chapter Relics that define the ways that the Space Marines wage war
- And more!
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to use the rules included in this codex.
ABOUT THIS EDITION
This is an Enhanced edition – featuring the same, complete and unabridged content as the print edition in a handy, space-saving portable format, it also contains the following extra features:
- Zoomable, pin-sharp photography, allowing you to appreciate the fine details of Citadel miniatures in a new light
- A Glossary – tap terms and rules to see their details in an instant
- 360-degree miniature photography, rotatable with a swipe of a finger
- Scrolling text, designed to optimise the reading experience for your phone or tablet
- Pop-up content – bring up extra information at a touch
- Panoramic art and photography – designed to bring out detail in a way that makes the most of your display
- Direct links to the Games Workshop web store – see a miniature you like? You can order it straight away.
- Bookmarks – got a reference you need to use often? Add a bookmark and jump between your pages with a tap.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Great addition to game only one minor issue
As stated this is a great addition to the game and really feels like what space marines should feel like my only continued issue is the lack of Primaris close combat jump pack troops we currently have two different shooting style Primaris jump pack troops and none that have close combat weapons. This is a severe flaw I still notice in the game because traditionally space marine close combat specialists use jump packs as seen in assault marines so what have Primaris marines done forgotten how to use close combat weapons with jump packs? I mean come on this is a serious lack on the Primaris end and needs to be addressed until this occurs I can only give the book a 4 out of 5.