The experts at Entrepreneur provide a two-part guide to success. First, capitalize on your talents and learn how help others achieve their business goals as a consultant. Then, master the fundamentals of business startup including defining your business structure, funding, staffing and more.
This kit includes:
• Essential industry-specific startup essentials including industry trends, best practices, important resources, possible pitfalls, marketing musts, and more
• Entrepreneur Editors’ Start Your Own Business, a guide to starting any business and surviving the first three years
• Interviews and advice from successful entrepreneurs in the industry
• Worksheets, brainstorming sections, and checklists
• Downloadable, customizable business letters, sales letters, and other sample documents
• Entrepreneur’s Small Business Legal Toolkit
More about Entrepreneur’s Startup Resource Kit
Every small business is unique. Therefore, it’s essential to have tools that are customizable depending on your business’s needs. That’s why with Entrepreneur is also offering you access to our Startup Resource Kit. Get instant access to thousands of business letters, sales letters, sample documents and more – all at your fingertips!
You’ll find the following:
• The Small Business Legal Toolkit
• Sample Business Letters
• Sample Sales Letters