When God cheats at Scrabble, does Hell freeze over?
After 14 billion years of cleaning up after God, the Devil descends into a mid-life crisis. Before she can settle into that perfect state of self-pity, a Buddhist Hungry Ghost steals the Software that Runs the Universe. And it all goes to Hell from there.
She quickly assembles her crisis team:
* St. Peter - hacked his way out of Purgatory, been running Heaven ever since
* Valerie - a Seattle cookbook editor, changed forever by the Cookbook from Hell
* Eric - her IT guy, now sees his formidable boss in a whole new light
* Henrietta - a foot-tall angel with a talking disorder--she never shuts up
* The Librarian from Hell
* Assorted demons, angels, philosophers, and other persons both dead and living
From the Pacific Northwest, to Hell, Heaven, and back. Let the race to stop Armageddon begin.